Sunday 16 June 2013

Rapha Rising - finally!

Recent challenges have been a bit of a let-down, either requiring a time commitment I couldn't give or coinciding with a huge heat spike. Annoying, but finally the challenge I've been waiting for all year has come around: Rapha Rising.

Rapha run two challenges each year and both come with the reward of an actual woven patch on completion. The first is Festive 500, which I completed last year (ride 500 km between Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve). The second is Rapha Rising, requiring you to climb the combined elevation of several mountain stages of Le Tour De France in 8 days (coincident with the Tour).

Kyoto mountains? Plenty more time to acclimatise to the heat as best I can before it begins?

I can do this one...



No comments:

Post a Comment