Sunday 28 April 2013

Century #2

Rode my second century today. I had to lead this one as a group ride, which was... rather exasperating, actually. My brain is FRIED right now.






Meeting at 7am...

Desperate lunching at the1/2 way mark.

Got home and immediately consumed a huge bowl of rice with beef, which I ate so fast I honest to god nearly puked right back up. I don't think I have ever been so hungry in my life.

The Strava track has me about 5km short because my phone died before the end, but I assure you, it was a true century - 100 miles (~163km)!

I now have a couple of days in which to manage another 185km if I want to finish the Specialized challenge. I'm thinking a rest/work day tomorrow and something truly epic on Tuesday, but we'll have to see about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment