Tuesday 29 January 2013

Wisdom through pain

Ongoing pain from an infected wisdom tooth has had my mileage down again this past week. I finally managed to come by some antibiotics (now there's a story...) so hopefully that'll clear up soon - I definitely feel better already.

Meanwhile, I managed to get out for a ride with Grecia and Cory on Sunday. Conditions were fine lower down but as we got up to Takao we began to see patchy snow and as we turned off to Mochikoshi Pass (west side) the road became impassable. We ended up posing for a couple of snowy photos, impressing a bus-load of Japanese pensioners with our bike handling skills, then finding an alternate route on a bigger road that had been cleared. A lovely ride nonetheless, and one I would like to complete when conditions are better.


My bike, wondering exactly why it is where it is...

Myself and Grecia, who is dealing with the cold remarkably well for someone from a tropical country
that does not experience winter at all...

Grecia and Cory, who looks far colder than he should!

No comments:

Post a Comment